Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's Hard to say Good Bye....

I wonder sometimes..Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together ? Together at a place which really makes us feel heaven to be in there..I guess that wouldn't work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves for some reason. Then we would have to say good-bye. and I really hate good-byes. I guess everyone do..Everyone needs more hallos..Someone says, that’s life...if saying good byes to the things you love, to the people you having good time with is life...then for what actually we live..?Is the greed of getting more or better is that much....that we keep on becoming selfish...so selfish and keep on saying good byes again and again…but till when…?? Is that really have some end…??Even I asked this to me but actually didn’t get any answer..Really no one in this world have an answer to this..Life moves on...just moves on…!!I had good memories to cherish forever, good friends for life to treasure forever…I lived my life to the fullest at this place and its you all my dear friends who supported me for everything…I sincerely thanks to everyone for making my life better and full of zeal I thank people who took me outta dumps whenever I was in at times…Thanks for your support, love and care.I feel how lucky I am, to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard…I’ll miss you all…
May the road rise up to meet you, May the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.
Keep in touch. My love and hugs to all you my friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment